– Jan. 21st 2021 6:39 pm ET
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) sales surge in home market, thanks to Model Y
- Tesla Model S is turned into 2-door convertible and actually looks good
- Tesla hints at finally releasing Model 3 tow hitch in North America
- TikTok star criminally uses Tesla Autopilot and posts video evidence
- VW plans new ‘Trinity’ flagship electric car that will ‘revolutionize Volkswagen’
- The DeLorean might be coming back as an electric car
- The day has come: The US rejoins the Paris Agreement
- EGEB: ‘Charge EV’ co-op to install more charging stations in Midwest
- Electric bicycles projected to outsell cars in Europe, and it’s sooner than you’d think
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews. Guides
Quick Charge Podcast