– Mar. 10th 2021 8:40 pm ET
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) leads battery cell cost by wide margin, according to new report
- Tesla Gigafactory Berlin pushes for production soon despite precarious permit situation
- Tesla Model Y is already putting pressure on NIO and Xpeng with rapid ramp-up in China
- Tesla and LG in talks to produce 4680 battery cell at new factory
- Rivian CEO shares how roomy the back of the R1S will be
- Toyota releases first teaser picture of new electric car ahead of unveiling
- Aston Martin promises (some) battery EVs by 2025
- A first look at US cement manufacturers’ road map to carbon neutrality
- EGEB: How will Amazon’s Bezos Earth Fund spend its $10B by 2030?
- Harley-Davidson announces new chief electric vehicle officer
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews. Guides
Quick Charge Podcast