– Mar. 8th 2021 8:26 pm ET
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Model S refresh spotted with potential third-row seats
- Tesla is behind a secretive big battery project in Texas
- Tesla’s communications with DMV over Full Self-Driving are released and they bring some confusion
- Elon Musk: Tesla to unveil updated Cybertruck next quarter as it focuses on production
- GM releases new Hummer EV electric pickup testing footage, announces SUV version unveil
- Porsche takes a bigger stake in electric hypercar maker Rimac with new investment
- Community solar and storage secures a huge financing deal
- EGEB: First major US offshore wind farm makes another leap forward
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews. Guides
Quick Charge Podcast