– Mar. 9th 2021 6:45 pm ET
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) surges on record performance in China and target raise
- Tesla was spotted filming new Tesla Semi electric truck prototype on its test track
- VW announces its own Tesla-like battery day, will produce cells in Spain
- Kia teases its EV6, the first to use its E-GMP Platform
- Electric vehicle spotlight (EVS): Arrival
- Audi unveils the interior of the Q4 e-tron electric SUV with impressive head-up display, and more
- ChargePoint and Polestar team up for in-car charging app
- The San Francisco Bay Area’s largest solar farm is approved
- EGEB: ‘Big 6’ US banks now all say they will align with Paris Agreement
- 2,200W e-bike review: The full-suspension Super Monarch Crown AWD hunter edition
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews. Guides
Quick Charge Podcast