– Feb. 26th 2021 3:34 pm ET
This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including the current situation at Tesla Fremont factory, Hyundai Ioniq 5, WD ID.4, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla stops taking orders for cheapest Model Y in hard-to-follow updates
- Tesla Model Y Standard Range is still available ‘off menu,’ but Elon Musk doesn’t like the range
- Tesla shuts down Model 3 production line for 2 weeks amid chip shortage
- Elon Musk confirms ‘high demand’ for updated Tesla Model S/X, factory restarts after parts shortage
- Elon Musk says Tesla is shifting more electric cars to LFP batteries over nickel supply concerns
- Hyundai unveils Ioniq 5 electric car: Out-of-the-box EV loaded with attractive specs and features
- USPS announces postal fleet replacement contract, doesn’t even go all-electric
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews. Guides
The Electrek Podcast
The Electrek Podcast is Fred Lambert and Seth Weintraub discussing all the top stories of the week about electric vehicles and green energy while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
About the Author
Fred is the Editor in Chief and Main Writer at Electrek.
You can send tips on Twitter (DMs open) or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Through Zalkon.com, you can check out Fred’s portfolio and get monthly green stock investment ideas.
Fred Lambert's favorite gear
Zalkon Green Stock Ideas
ChargePoint Home charger
ChargePoint Home WiFi Enabled Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger