– Jan. 22nd 2021 3:42 pm ET
This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including the first picture of the Tesla structural battery pack, Tesla Powerwall and Model 3 prices, the Mercedes-Benz EQA unveil, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- First look at Tesla’s new structural battery pack that will power its future electric cars
- Tesla increases the price of Powerwall again
- Tesla drops Model 3 prices in Europe
- Tesla slashes the price of its media unit upgrade amid controversy
- Mercedes-Benz unveils EQA electric SUV with 265 miles of range and ~$46,000 price
- The DeLorean might be coming back as an electric car
- VW CEO teases Tesla’s Elon Musk in Twitter debut
- VW plans new ‘Trinity’ flagship electric car that will ‘revolutionize Volkswagen’
- You can now buy a Porsche Taycan in the US for under $80,000
- SONDORS unveils affordable 80 mph electric motorcycle [Update: Get your questions answered]
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews. Guides
The Electrek Podcast
The Electrek Podcast is Fred Lambert and Seth Weintraub discussing all the top stories of the week about electric vehicles and green energy while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
About the Author
Fred is the Editor in Chief and Main Writer at Electrek.
You can send tips on Twitter (DMs open) or via email: email@example.com
Through Zalkon.com, you can check out Fred’s portfolio and get monthly green stock investment ideas.
Fred Lambert's favorite gear
Zalkon Green Stock Ideas
ChargePoint Home charger
ChargePoint Home WiFi Enabled Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger