– Feb. 24th 2021 6:08 pm ET
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla prepares cloud-based driver profile ahead of ‘Tesla Network’ ride-hailing app launch
- Bill Gates all but admits that he was shorting Tesla (TSLA)
- Tesla cofounder JB Straubel will recycle Nissan Leaf battery at Redwood Materials
- Fisker wants to build an electric vehicle with Apple supplier Foxconn
- Porsche gives glimpse into Taycan Cross Turismo test program ahead of launch
- Maryland county transitioning to electric public school buses
- USPS announces postal fleet replacement contract, doesn’t even go all-electric
- Volvo and DHL Freight team up to test electric trucks in Sweden
- EGEB: Xos Trucks to be publicly listed on Nasdaq
- Honda just patented this electric motorcycle with a built-in drone in its tail
- Tesla releases behind-the-scenes look at testing of its fart machine and Boombox mode
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews. Guides
Quick Charge Podcast