– Feb. 8th 2021 7:10 pm ET
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is about to launch in Singapore and could cost less than a Toyota Camry
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk puts up promised $100 million toward carbon capture through XPRIZE
- Tesla (TSLA) buys $1.5B in bitcoin, pushing the crypto to all-time high; plans to accept as payment
- Tesla looks to hire data labelers to feed Autopilot neural nets with images at Gigafactory New York
- Tesla updating software of a fleet in parking lot looks like the aliens are coming
- Tesla rumored to have ‘massive delay’ at Gigafactory Berlin, but the report is pretty weak
- Renewables will be the leading source of US electricity by 2030
- EGEB: Amazon will reach 100% clean energy by 2025 with Shell’s help
- Yuba launches its most affordable electric cargo bike yet
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews. Guides
Quick Charge Podcast