– Jan. 23rd 2021 7:17 pm ET
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla claims a software engineer stole critical automated software from its WARP Drive system
- Tesla takes delivery of massive ‘Giga Press’ at Gigafactory Texas
- Tesla slashes the price of its media unit upgrade amid controversy
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk announces $100 million donation for the best carbon capture technology
- BMW i4 electric sedan looks sharp in new dynamic testing video
- Survey shows EV owners will not go back to gas, brand loyalty is a bit ‘fickle,’ and Tesla leads
- Boeing says it will deliver 100% biofuel planes by 2030
- EGEB: Why is the UK building the largest gas power plant in Europe?
- Segway-Ninebot launches new self-balancing electric scooter with steering wheel
- Peugeot eC01 Crossover electric bicycle launched as company’s latest urban e-bike
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews. Guides
Quick Charge Podcast