– Mar. 11th 2021 6:43 pm ET
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla delays new Model S Plaid Plus orders to ‘mid-2022’
- Elon Musk: Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup will be able to power a camper
- Tesla dashcam captures armed carjacking attempt and robber firing shot into electric car
- Tesla increase prices on its cheapest and most expensive electric vehicles
- Lucid Motors CEO takes Air out for public test drive without camo
- GM reveals next-gen lithium-metal battery cell prototype, announces new joint-venture
- Canoo unveils fully-electric pickup truck set for 2023
- EGEB: GE to open UK factory to build massive Haliade-X blades
- Premium electric surfboard maker Awake releases new lower-priced board
- Study finds 50% of riders favor switch to electric motorcycles, led by younger riders
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews. Guides
Quick Charge Podcast